출처: http://waystation.tistory.com/127 [느릿느릿이야기] Plant a little grain of peace here!: World peace in itself should be the prize.

Sunday, May 25, 2014

World peace in itself should be the prize.

This afternoon, there was a huge marching event at UN memorial park of Busan, Korea.
UN memorial park is only one in the world.
At there, the 1st Annual Commemoration of the Declaration of World Peace was!
I finally saw the peace advocate, Man hee Lee!
I wonder when did he come back from Mexico.
I wrote he was given a letter of appreciation from Veracruz mayer, just yesterday!
And as far as I concerned, there was much schedule after the award.
He truly move around world just for peace.
If I could go to Mexico, I went sightseeing there. But he just did the peace activities.

I heard his thoughts directly about the award.
I couldn't write down what he said, so it wouldn't  be the same he had spoken exactly.

Receiving awards is not the prize of peace activity.
World peace in itself should be the prize. 

So humble, but I can feel the confidence to world peace from his speech.
The crowd seemed like they felt the same as me, a great cheer went up from the crowd.

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow u met him in person!!!!
    Must been so nice to hear the message from him!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I saw him in person :-)
      If you see him in person, you have to listen to his speech on open hearted.
      Though, he have done so many and o ver our expectaions, ppl don't recognize him. I'm very upset thinking about that.

      Delete
  3. World peace is not a dream, we can achieve real peace, because of Mr Lee, he bring us the most precious gift- World peace!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I'm sure Mr. Lee will do.
      I have thought what can I do to help him do peace movement more efficiently.
      He said about media once before to spread the news about Mindanao peace agreement.
      I, doing blog, decide to post what Man hee lee did for world peace. The world will have hopes seeing my blog!
      I'm so honored!

      Delete
  4. The hope of all mankind is Peace Advocate Man Hee Lee~!

    ReplyDelete