출처: http://waystation.tistory.com/127 [느릿느릿이야기] Plant a little grain of peace here!: How can we make Inner peace?

Saturday, May 10, 2014

How can we make Inner peace?

I haven't been able to work at all the last couple of days.
The beginning was getting a fishbone stuck in my throat.
I treat that with folk remedy to swallow food. But that didn't work.
My throat is swollen.

I thought of this quote in this picture.
First keep the peace within yourself, then you can also bring peace to others, said by Thomas a Kempis.

I think peace is not related body situation. 
Because, peace advocate achieve regardless of their condition.
It is more mental power and belief than feeling that peace is good.
And the belief and willpower is from confidence having the material or matters to execute of accomplishing peace.
Actually, I came out this thought arised from thinking a peace advocate, Man Hee Lee.
He's in his mid 80's. And I saw articles that the schedule of his peace movement was so tight to carry out.
But he made the peace agreement in Mindanao.
Maybe there would be a chance to interview him, I want to ask what makes you so aggressively.
I want to be like him.

2 comments:

  1. I had heard about peace agreement of Mindanao, Inner peace can make our lives more harmonious, and Mr Lee bring us real peace and harmony.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah... peace is not related body situation... I want to be peaceful regardless of my situation!

    ReplyDelete